We have partnered up with EC Security in order to safeguard our area.
- To do regular foot patrols of our greenbelt and outlining vacant areas.
- To lock/unlock 3 security gates protecting our borders on a daily basis.
- To protect our volunteers when we do maintenance and clean-ups in vacant areas.
- To show presence and protect our residents during events such as street markets.
- To have a dedicated security vehicle in our area. We also wanted to make sure that when our residents sign up for armed response that they are certain that the company they sign up with do in fact have a dedicated vehicle in our area. The agreement in place has secured a dedicated vehicle for our area.
- To constantly patrol the streets and not have a stand off of longer than 30min. This shows presence in all the streets in our area.
- To monitor and control vagrants , litterers, and intoxicated people.
- To report infrastructure faults. While the patrol car is on duty, ECSS report any infrastructure failures or breakdowns they observe on their security rounds, such as potholes, missing manhole covers, street lights that are not working (including lights that are not extinguished during the day), burst water mains, overflowing sewers and the like.
- To attend to all crime scenes, and not only of their own clients, so that we can track the activity and crime trend in our area.
- To provide the RRVA with security solutions at a specific mark-up price a lot lower than what was being quoted in the market.