Load-shedding, implications for you in Randpark Ridge and sustainable energy
Presented by the RRVA, 10 April 2018. By Roderick G.D. Rankine Pr.Eng
Rod is a registered engineer and alternative energy enthusiast, who is virtually 100% self-sufficient and independent of City Power and Eskom. He has a wealth of professional and personal knowledge, expertise and application on this subject.
Click here to download the complete presentation.
“If you don’t deal with reality, reality will deal with you” Collin Campbell
Content of this presentation
• Overview of background to Eskom and how we got into this mess
• This problem in historical and global perspective
• Prospects looking forward
• Safeguarding your home security and family against the effects of load-shedding
• Alternative energy options – rooftop PV
• Benefits other than merely economic
• I hear costs are coming down – should I buy now or should I wait?
• Although it is expensive, it’s probably more affordable than you think – how to justify the expense and make it pay
• Ideas to get SARS to help pay for your PV system
[…] THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED – DOWNLOAD IT HERE […]